Well, it’s negative 10 degrees today in the Twin Cities and Mama is just about over this freakin’ cold. Okay, I’m seriously over it. I won’t lie, it has done a number on my psyche this year. (Currently, I am not earning anything off the links I am supplying here. These are not affiliate links.)I’m ready for spring and so glad that this time next week, I will be loading up my family to head to the airport and on vacation. We are going back home to Florida for a few days to enjoy family time and see some friends. Also, the beach and St. Augustine are definitely on our list for this trip.
Here’s my outfit for today. As you can see, I’m still wearing sweaters and boots because: cold.
- Jeans are Express midrise skinny
- Sweater is similar to this one from Nordstrom
- Booties are similar to these
- Earrings are Nickel and Suede. I love them because they are so lightweight and I always get tons of compliments on them.
On Friday, I wore this:
- Jeans are size 8 from White House Black Market
- Blouse is similar to this one from EverEve.
- Bralet is Maurice’s (They are the only store I’ve found that has an XL in bralet)
- Bra is from Panache (I still have to wear a bra for support because big boobs don’t play around)
- Booties are my all-time favorites from Nordstrom – Sorel